Susan B. Geffen, Esq., MSG
The Elder Care Guru!
- Elder Law Attorney
- Author, “TAKE THAT NURSING HOME AND SHOVE IT!
For Adult Children and Seniors
Raising UP Your Parents symposiums have been attended by over 20,000 adult children of elderly parents, seniors and spouses who are caring for a loved one with memory and other aging challenges since 2009.
As a Gerontologist, Elder Law Attorney and author of several books on aging, Susan B. Geffen has a rare skill set. She is able to see both sides of the equation, as an expert in aging, and as a highly experienced elder law attorney.
In today’s extremely complicated aging environment, Susan understands the serious ramifications of the choices families need to make for elderly relatives who depend upon them.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will learn about at Susan’s symposium:
- Living Trusts, Obtaining Medi-Cal Benefits, Veterans Aid & Attendance Benefits
- How to finance and pay for elder care services and what government benefits are available to help
- Understanding and coping dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Choosing the best living situation for a loved one
- Planning ahead for the challenges that are coming your way!
… And much more!
ADMISSION IS FREE: Space is Limited
To register, please click the link below or call (800) 301-1326
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Susan B. Geffen’s Events